Philipp received his bachelor degree in psychology at the TU Braunschweig, during his studies he was a student worker at the chair for Industrial/Organizational and Social Psychology. He completed his consecuvtive masters degreet at the University of Wuppertal, working as a research assistant at the chair of methodology, the chair of developemental psychology as well as the institute for research on education.
He obtained his PhD at the university of Würzburg with a dissertation on errors in prospective memory in 2018.
In 2020, he completed an additional degree with a Bachelor's degree in computer science.
From 2013 to 2018, Philipp worked as a research assistant at the chair of psychological ergonomics. Since 1.4.2018, he works at the media informatics group.
His research interest include prospective memory, commission errors, usability and technology-supported learning.
- Lecture: Fortgeschrittene Methoden der Datenanalyse
- Seminar: Fragebogenkonstruktion und -anwendung
- Seminar: Adaptive Gestaltung von Technik
- Seminar: Interaction Guidelines
- Exercise: Usability und Softwareergonomie
- Seminar: Adaptives Design: Usability in der Industrie 4.0
- Seminar: SPSS
- Seminar: Adaptives Design
- Seminar: Datenanalyse und –auswertung mit SPSS
- Seminar: App-Entwicklung und Evaluation
- Seminar: Multimedia Applications
Dr. Philipp Schaper
Medieninformatik / Informatik 9
Am Hubland (Campus Süd)
D-97074 Würzburg, Germany
Tel: +49 931 31 88018
Room: 01.015, Building M1
Consultation-Hour: by appointment