Alexej Grigorjew M. Sc.
Lehrstuhl für Informatik III
Contents: Publications | Teaching | Projects
- Software-Defined Networks and Programmable Data Planes
- Network Function Virtualization and Optimization
- Time-Sensitive Networks, Deterministic Networking, and Predictable Latencies
- Application-Aware Optimization of Network Behavior (e.g., Gaming Netcode, SDN Northbound API, Industrial PLCs)
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (January 2023): Latency Model and Example Reservation Flow in RAP
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (May 2022): Measurement Points for Worst-Case Per-Hop Latency Computation
- NetSys'21 TSN Tutorial: Slides- GitHub
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (July 2021): Traffic Specification Types in Qdd
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (March 2020): Bridge-Local Guaranteed Latency with Strict Priority Scheduling
- Asynchronous Traffic Shaping with Jitter Control [Download] (later published at Networking''22)
- Technical Report on Bridge-Local Guaranteed Latency with Strict Priority Scheduling [Download] (later published at NoF'20)
2022[ to top ]
Constant Delay Switching: Asynchronous Traffic Shaping with Jitter Control in 2022 IFIP Networking Conference (IFIP Networking) (2022).
Affordable Measurement Setups for Networking Device Latency with Sub-Microsecond Accuracy in WueWoWAS’22 KuVS Fachgespraech - Wuerzburg Workshop on Next-Generation Communication Networks (2022).
An Introduction to Online Video Game QoS and QoE Influencing Factors in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials (2022).
2021[ to top ]
Dynamic Real-Time Stream Reservation with TAS and Shared Time Windows in 2nd International Workshop on Time-Sensitive and Deterministic Networking (TENSOR) (2021).
Distributed Implementation of Deterministic Networking in Existing Non-TSN Ethernet Switches in Workshop on Time-sensitive and Deterministic Networking (TsDN) (2021).
ML-Assisted Latency Assignments in Time-Sensitive Networking in IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM 2021) (2021).
2020[ to top ]
Bounded Latency with Bridge-Local Stream Reservation and Strict Priority Queuing in 11th International Conference on Network of the Future (NoF) (2020).
Poster: Per-Hop Bridge-Local Latency Bounds with Strict Priority Transmission Selection in IFIP Networking Conference (2020).
2019[ to top ]
The Power of Composition: Abstracting a Multi-Device SDN Data Path Through a Single API in IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management (2019).
Gray, Nicholas, et al. "Highlighting the Gap Between Expected and Actual Behavior in P4-enabled Networks in IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Integrated Network and Service Management (IM) (2019).
A Simulation of Asynchronous Traffic Shapers in Switched Ethernet Networks in Workshop for Advanced Communication Networks for Industrial Applications (2019).
2018[ to top ]
Bridging the Gap Between Programming and Implementation of Networking Devices in Student Workshop of the 14th International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies (2018).
Performance Benchmarking of Network Function Chain Placement Algorithms in 19th International GI/ITG Conference on Measurement, Modelling and Evaluation of Computing Systems (MMB) (2018).
2017[ to top ]
A Multi-Objective Heuristic for the Optimization of Virtual Network Function Chain Placement in 29th International Teletraffic Congress (ITC) (2017).