After the success of the first KuVS Fachgespräch "Machine Learning and Networking" in Munich in February 2020, the second edition of this workshop will be held in Würzburg on October 8 and 9, 2020.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI), in particular deep learning, has led to breakthroughs in various domains such as image recognition or natural language processing.This workshop focuses on the topic of ML/AI in the context of communication networks. It aims to discuss research visions and results as well as opportunities and challenges in the intersection of these two areas. The workshop looks for contributions and ideas that provide useful combinations of ML/AI approaches to address networking challenges on all layers from MAC to Application. See more details in the Call for Papers.
Two forms of contribution are possible:
- Title, abstract and reference of previously published work to present and discuss it in the KuVS community.
- Title and abstract for a visionary talk, a project or teaching report, or presentation of original work.
- All contributions should be submitted as PDF documents. Submissions may be up to 2 pages long and should be formatted according to the IEEE conference layout.
- Link to submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kuvsfgmln2020
Since most participants decided for remote participation in the workshop, we will have a fully virtual workshop. The participation will be free of charge. All details will be sent out to the registered participants by email.
- Submission deadline: 14.08.2020
- Notification of acceptance: 21.08.2020
- Final submission/Camera-ready version and registration: 28.08.2020
- Workshop date: 08./09.10.2020