Lehrstuhl für Informatik I
Phone: +49 931 31-86382
- Summer term 2018: exercises for Theoretical Computer Science
- Winter term 2017/2018: exercises for Algorithms and Data Structures
- Summer term 2017: exercises for Theoretical Computer Science
- Winter term 2016/2017: exercises for Algorithms and Data Structures
- since October 2016:
Research assistant at the Chair of Computer Science I, University of Würzburg
- October 2015 - September 2017:
Master in Computer Science at the University of Würzburg
Award presented by the Institute of Computer Science for outstanding study achievements
- September 2013 - June 2017:
Master in Computing Science at the Umeå University
- October 2011 - August 2013:
Bachelor in Computer Science at the University of Würzburg
Exchange semester at the Blekinge Institute of Technology
2018[ to top ]
Computation and Growth of Road Network Dimensions in COCOON, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, L. Wang, D. Zhu (eds.) (2018). (Vol. 10976) 230–241.
Scalability of Route Planning Techniques in ICAPS, M. de Weerdt, S. Koenig, G. Röger, M. Spaan (eds.) (2018).
Sublinear Search Spaces for Shortest Path Planning in Grid and Road Networks in AAAI, S. McIlraith, K. Weinberger (eds.) (2018). 6119–6126.
2016[ to top ]
Properties of Regular DAG Languages. in LATA, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, A.-H. Dediu, J. Janousek, C. Martín-Vide, B. Truthe (eds.) (2016). (Vol. 9618) 427–438.