A personal note...
Since September 2010, I work at denkbares GmbH but regularly give lectures at the University Würzburg. My main work at denkbares considers the design, implementation, and evolution of knowledge-based systems and semantic information systems.
If you are interested in a project, bachelor thesis or master thesis, I am happy to receive your email. I am currently working in the following areas:
- Semantic Information Systems and Knowledge Graphs
- Deep Learning for Image Recognition and Language Understanding
- Knowledge-based Configuration for Industry 4.0
- Natural Language Processing
- Intelligent Personal Assistants and Chat Bots