Lehrstuhl für Informatik III
- Software-Defined Networks and Programmable Data Planes
- Network Function Virtualization and Optimization
- Time-Sensitive Networks, Deterministic Networking, and Predictable Latencies
- Application-Aware Optimization of Network Behavior (e.g., Gaming Netcode, SDN Northbound API, Industrial PLCs)
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (September 2023): Some Necessary Managed Objects in 802.1Qdd
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (January 2023): Latency Model and Example Reservation Flow in RAP
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (May 2022): Measurement Points for Worst-Case Per-Hop Latency Computation
- NetSys'21 TSN Tutorial: Slides- GitHub
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (July 2021): Traffic Specification Types in Qdd
- IEEE P802.1Qdd contribution (March 2020): Bridge-Local Guaranteed Latency with Strict Priority Scheduling
- Asynchronous Traffic Shaping with Jitter Control [Download] (later published at Networking''22)
- Technical Report on Bridge-Local Guaranteed Latency with Strict Priority Scheduling [Download] (later published at NoF'20)
On the Validity of Credit-Based Shaper Delay Guarantees in Decentralized Reservation Protocols. . In 31st International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems. 2023.
Constant Delay Switching: Asynchronous Traffic Shaping with Jitter Control. . In 2022 IFIP Networking Conference (IFIP Networking). 2022.
Affordable Measurement Setups for Networking Device Latency with Sub-Microsecond Accuracy. . In WueWoWAS’22 KuVS Fachgespraech - Wuerzburg Workshop on Next-Generation Communication Networks. 2022.
An Introduction to Online Video Game QoS and QoE Influencing Factors. . In IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials. 2022.
Dynamic Real-Time Stream Reservation with TAS and Shared Time Windows. . In 2nd International Workshop on Time-Sensitive and Deterministic Networking (TENSOR). 2021.
Distributed Implementation of Deterministic Networking in Existing Non-TSN Ethernet Switches. . In Workshop on Time-sensitive and Deterministic Networking (TsDN). 2021.
ML-Assisted Latency Assignments in Time-Sensitive Networking. . In IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM 2021). Bordeaux, France (Virtual Conference), 2021.
Bounded Latency with Bridge-Local Stream Reservation and Strict Priority Queuing. . In 11th International Conference on Network of the Future (NoF). 2020.
Poster: Per-Hop Bridge-Local Latency Bounds with Strict Priority Transmission Selection. . In IFIP Networking Conference. 2020.
The Power of Composition: Abstracting a Multi-Device SDN Data Path Through a Single API. . In IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management. 2019.
Gray, Nicholas, et al. "Highlighting the Gap Between Expected and Actual Behavior in P4-enabled Networks. . In IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Integrated Network and Service Management (IM). 2019.
A Simulation of Asynchronous Traffic Shapers in Switched Ethernet Networks. . In Workshop for Advanced Communication Networks for Industrial Applications. 2019.
Bridging the Gap Between Programming and Implementation of Networking Devices. . In Student Workshop of the 14th International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies. 2018.
Performance Benchmarking of Network Function Chain Placement Algorithms. . In 19th International GI/ITG Conference on Measurement, Modelling and Evaluation of Computing Systems (MMB). 2018.
A Multi-Objective Heuristic for the Optimization of Virtual Network Function Chain Placement. . In 29th International Teletraffic Congress (ITC). 2017.