As part of the seminars students receive a topic and corresponding literature from the field of AI or XR that they then need to present and write a report about. Students of the xtAI and AI&XR programmes can also choose from all computer science seminars that are geared towards masters students and have their core contents in the areas of artificial intelligence or human computer interaction (extended reality). Specialized seminars are offered by these chairs:
- LS IV Computer Vision
- LS VI Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Systems
- LS IX Human Computer Interaction
- LS X Data Science
- LS XII Natural Language Processing
- LS XV Machine Learning for Complex Networks
Refer to the chair's Website for more information on available seminars and contact the responsible person at that chair.
- You are expected to select a seminar topic on your own.
- In addition to selecting a seminar you are also required to register for the seminar exam in WueStudy during the registration period.