Janna Omeliyanenko, M.Sc.
Chair of Data Science (Informatik X)
University of Würzburg
Phone: (+49 931) 31 - 83384
Office: Room B101 (Computer Science Building M2)
Projects and Research Interests
Knowledge Graph - Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning - Natural Language Processing
Since the early 2019, I am part of the DMIR research group. As part of the NLP group, I am investigating approaches to combine structured knowledge representations such as knowledge graphs and unstructured knowledge representations such as language models to improve model performance.
- NLP and Text Mining (winter term 2019/20, winter term 2021/22)
- Seminar "Selected Chapters from Machine Learning" (winter term 2020/21, summer term 2021, winter term 2021/22)
- XtAI Lab I (winter term 2020/21, summer term 2021, winter term 2021/22, summer term 2022, winter term 2022/23)
- XtAI Lab II (summer term 2021, winter term 2022/23)
- Fundamentals of Algorithms and Data Structures (winter term 2022/23)
Assessing Media Bias in Cross-Linguistic and Cross-National Populations, Proceedings of the International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media, 15(1), 561–572, available: https://ojs.aaai.org/index.php/ICWSM/article/view/18084.(2021)
LM4KG: Improving Common Sense Knowledge Graphs with Language Models, in International Semantic Web Conference, Springer.(2020)