Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Andreas Hotho
Contact: Janna Omeliyanenko
Credits: 5 ECTS or 10 ECTS (credits can be adapted by arrangement)
The XtAI Labs provides knowledge about the most important steps and tools for the design and development of an XtAI application. Knowledge such as common data handling and processing techniques, libraries, and integration with augmented reality applications will be taught in a theoretical or hands-on format. Group work will include planning, design, creation, evaluation, and refinement of a comprehensive XtAI application models.
- Group Project 1: Knowledge Graph Embedding
- Assess the quality of state-of-the-art graph embedding models with "Link Prediction".
- Group Project 2: Exploring Forums with ML
- Detect multiword expressions in forum posts.
For detailed information on the tasks, please contact Ms. Janna Omeliyanenko
To register for the XtAI Lab please email to Ms. Janna Omeliyanenko with the following information:
- name of task you would like to work on
- number of participants in your group
Registration deadline: 19.11.2021
At the end of the semester, each group will present their approach in a 30 minute presentation. In addition, an lab report of 20 pages must be submitted.