Chair of Data Science (Informatik X)
University of Würzburg
Phone: (+49 931) 31 - 83384
Office: Room B104/105 (Computer Science Building M2)
Knowledge Graph - Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning - Natural Language Processing
Since the early 2019, I am part of the DMIR research group. As part of the NLP group, I am investigating approaches to combine structured knowledge representations such as knowledge graphs and unstructured knowledge representations such as language models to improve model performance.
- NLP and Text Mining (winter term 2019)
- Seminar "Selected Chapters from Machine Learning" (winter term 2020)
- Seminar "Selected Chapters from Machine Learning" (summer term 2021)
- XtAI Lab I (winter term 2020)
- XtAI Lab II (summer term 2021)
Sales, A., Zehe, A., Marinho, L.B., Veloso, A., Hotho, A., Omeliyanenko, J. (2021) “Assessing Media Bias in Cross-Linguistic and Cross-National Populations”, Proceedings of the International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media, 15(1), 561–572, available: https://ojs.aaai.org/index.php/ICWSM/article/view/18084.