XtAI Lab I, II and III
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Andreas Hotho
Contact: Janna Omeliyanenko
Credits: 5 ECTS or 10 ECTS (credits can be adapted by arrangement)
Introductory event XtAI Labs: Date: 18.04.2023, 10:00 a.m , Location: Location: SE 10 the Science Lecture Hall Building (P4)
Further chairs offering XtAI Labs:
- Computer Vision (IV): Dr. Dmytro Ignatov
- Human Computer Interaction (Informatik IX): Dr. Martin Fischbach
- Machine Learning for Complex Networks (Informatik XV): Dr. Anatol Wegner
- Reinforcement Learning and Computational Decision-Making: M.Sc. Sebastian Griesbach
At the XtAI Labs introductory event, chairs IV, IX, X and XV will provide information on XtAI Labs and topics offered this summer term.
Date: 18.04.2023, 10:00 a.m
Location: Location: SE 10 the Science Lecture Hall Building (P4)
XtAI Labs concept
The XtAI Labs provides knowledge about the most important steps and tools for the design and development of an XtAI application. Knowledge such as common data handling and processing techniques, libraries, and integration with augmented reality applications will be taught in a theoretical or hands-on format. Group work will include planning, design, creation, evaluation, and refinement of a comprehensive XtAI application models.
- Group Project 1: Knowledge Graph Embedding
- Assess the quality of state-of-the-art graph embedding models with "Link Prediction".
- Group Project 2: Single Cell Analysis
Detailed information about the tasks will be discussed during the XtAI introductory event: 18.04.2023, 10:00
For further questions please, please contact Ms. Janna Omeliyanenko
To register for the XtAI Lab please email to Ms. Janna Omeliyanenko with the following information:
- name of task you would like to work on
- number of participants in your group
Registration deadline: 25.04.2023
At the end of the semester, each group will present their approach in a 30 minute presentation. In addition, an lab report of 20 pages must be submitted.