Chair of Data Science (Informatik X)
University of Würzburg
Email: zehe <at> informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Phone: (+49 931) 31 - 83217
Office: Room B004 (Computer Science Building M2)
Fingerprint: 4595 A504 61B7 CF2C 43FA 0479 D761 1688 5D96 19FE
My main interests are in the areas of Text Mining, Neural Networks and Classification in general. I also like to push reluctant people towards doing research in NLP :)
My Master's Thesis was on Sentiment Analysis in the domain of literature, which is generally still my core research area: I'm trying to find new ways of analysing novels using computers.
In my spare time, I like to read books (mostly everything written by Tolkien ;)1) and watch TV shows.
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing (Summer 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Praktikum: Natural Language Processing (Always (except Summer 2021)... so, almost always?)
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures (Winter Term 2017/2018)
- Information Retrieval (Summer 2017)
- Seminar Web 2.0 (Summer 2017)
This is a list of selected publications I have co-authored.
A complete list can be found here.
HarryMotions – Classifying Relationships in Harry Potter based on Emotion Analysis. Zehe, Albin; Arns, Julia; Hettinger, Lena; Hotho, Andreas (2020).
Time Series Forecasting for Self-Aware Systems. Bauer, A.; Züfle, M.; Herbst, N.; Zehe, A.; Hotho, A.; Kounev, S. in Proceedings of the IEEE (2020). 1–26.
Emote-Controlled: Obtaining Implicit Viewer Feedback through Emote based Sentiment Analysis on Comments of Popular Twitch.tv Channels. Kobs, Konstantin; Zehe, Albin; Bernstetter, Armin; Chibane, Julian; Pfister, Jan; Tritscher, Julian; Hotho, Andreas in ACM Transactions on Social Computing (2020).
- PC member for ACL 2021
- PC member for ECMLPKDD 2020 & 2021
- PC member for ECAI 2020
- PC member for AAAI 2020&2021 Student Programs
- Reviewer for ZfdG
- Reviewer for DHd 2019 and 2020
- Subreviewer for several conferences and journals