After a stay at the University of Texas, Austin, I have received my diploma degree in Computer Science in 2011 at the University of Würzburg working on subgroup discovery and exceptional model mining. Subsequently, I have been part of the DMIR Research Group lead by Andreas Hotho, where, in 2018, I finished my PhD thesis on"Understanding Human Navigation using Bayesian Hypothesis Comparison" with the best possible grade (summa cum laude). In the same year, I started working atNima Agheepour's lab at Stanford University researching in the field of "Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Multiomics Integration for Clinical Immunology".
With the DMIR group, I have been working on a variety interesting research subjects including behavioral change in participatory sensing campaigns and the internet of things (EveryAware), semantics (Posts II), digital humanities (Kallimachos), and sport analytics. My main focus was navigational behavior models in different contexts such as human mobility as well various forms of web navigation, e.g., in crowdsourcing environments, social bookmarking systems like BibSonomy, or Wikipedia. On a methodological level I passionately worked on Bayesian methods such as model comparison via Bayes factors or Bayesian models for explaining sequential data.
Please note that this page is not actively maintained. For more current information please visit: https://martin-becker.net
For an overview of all DMIR projects, click here.
- Posts II
(as of 2018)
- ICWSM 2018, http://www.icwsm.org/2018/
- ESWC 2018, https://2018.eswc-conferences.org/
- ECML/PKDD 2017, http://www.ecmlpkdd2017.org/
- ECML/PKDD 2016, http://www.ecmlpkdd2016.org/
- IoP 2017, http://ieee-smartworld.org/2017/iop/
- IoP 2016, http://iop2016.sciencesconf.org/
- LWDA 2017 (KDML), https://www.wiwi.uni-rostock.de/lwda2017/fg-kdml-2017/
- LWDA 2016, http://hpi.de/mueller/lwda-2016.html
- LWA 2015, http://lwa2015.wi2.uni-trier.de/
(as of 2018)
- KDML 2015: Workshop on Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining and Machine Learning
- MUSE 2015: 6th International Workshop on Mining Ubiquitous and Social Environments
- MUSE 2014: 5th International Workshop on Mining Ubiquitous and Social Environments
Sorry, the requested view was not found.
The technical reason is: No template was found. View could not be resolved for action "download" in class "AcademicPuma\ExtBibsonomyCsl\Controller\DocumentController".