Master Aerospace Informatics
In the Master programme Aerospace Informatics students acquire expertise and skills that enable them to solve interdisciplinary challenges from physics, computer science, geosciences, engineering, electrical engineering, and mathematics.
- Degree: Master of Science
- Standard length of programme: 4 semester (120 ECTS)
- Start: winter and summer semester
- admission through aptitude assessment process
- application deadline summer semester: 15.1.
- application deadline winter semester: 15.7.
- Teaching language: German or English
- Semester abroad: supported
Structure and organisation
- Application and admission requirements
- More information about applications and enrolment is available from the student's office
- International applicants can also get further information from the international office
Academic advisory services
- Central academic advisory service of the university
- Course advisory service for Aerospace Informatics