To successfully graduate from the programme a total of 90 ECTS have to be acquired in mandatory elective courses, and an additional 30 ECTS as part of your Master's thesis and concluding colloquium. The progrmame has a standard length of four semesters with a total of 120 ECTS credit points. The pgoramme is structured as follows.
|Mandatory electives||90 ECTS|
|Aerospace Informatics||min. 20|
|Robotics and telematics||min. 20|
|Practical courses Aerospace Informatics||min. 20|
|Computer science||min. 15, max. 25|
|Thesis and colloquium||30 ECTS|
The regulations consist of the general academic and examination regulations (ASPO), the subject-specific provisons (FSB) and the list of modules (SFB).
- Subject-specific provisons (FSB) (German; official publication on 28.4.2021): Detailed regulations on the degree program
- List of modules (SFB): Lists all programme modules, their credit points, exams and other properties
- Module catalogue: Describes the modules of this programme, including the scope of the modules, the responsible lecturers, the competencies to be acquired and the teaching contents
- Programme pages provided by the central academic advisory service
- Overview of all module catalogues and subject-specific provisons provided by the examination office
- Qualification objectives (German): The qualification objectives describe what is to be achieved by the course and provide an orientation of what is expected in the course
- General academic and examination regulations (ASPO, 2015): The ASPO contain legally binding information for all Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at the University of Würzburg