Online exam registration is required for all exams in Computer Science. Exam registration takes place online via WueStudy. Exam participation is not possible without a timely exam registration!
- The exam registration periods are redefined each semester. Most exams have the standard registration periods listed here. In individual cases, there are deviations from this standard; you should always check the registration periods stored for the examination in WueStudy yourself!
- Seminars also require an exam registration in WueStudy. Please note the registration periods listed below.
- Registration for Master's practical courses is possible throughout the semester. Registration should be made in the semester in which the practical course is completed.
- If you have already registered for an exam in the previous semester and would like to register again for the same exam because you had not yet successfully completed it, WueStudy may block your registration. In this case, please contact the examiner, as most likely entering the results in the exam of the previous semester has not yet been completed.
- The actual exam dates and locations are always communicated directly by the examiners, for example in the WueCampus course room of the course.
|Re-exams at the start of the lecture period
|01.09.2023 - 30.09.2023
|Regular exams at the end of the lecture period
|01.10.2023 - 31.01.2024
|01.10.2023 - 15.11.2023