The programme consists of mandatory courses (114 ECTS) that include all mathematical, physics, computer science and subject-specific fundamentals, as well as elective courses (34 ECTS) and transferable skills (20 ECTS). Additionally you hav to prepare a thesis (12 ECTS).
The regulations consist of the general academic and examination regulations (ASPO), the subject-specific provisons (FSB) and the list of modules (SFB).
- Subject-specific provisons (FSB) (German; official publication on 26.7.2018): Detailed regulations on the degree program
- List of modules (SFB): Lists all programme modules, their credit points, exams and other properties
- Programme progression plans, suggested curriculum (SVP): While you are free to design your own course schedule, we provide a schedule suggestion that is known to work well inside the standard length of programme
- Module catalogue: Describes the modules of this programme, including the scope of the modules, the responsible lecturers, the competencies to be acquired and the teaching contents
- Programme pages provided by the central academic advisory service
- Overview of all module catalogues and subject-specific provisons provided by the examination office
- Qualification objectives (German): The qualification objectives describe what is to be achieved by the course and provide an orientation of what is expected in the course
- General academic and examination regulations (ASPO, 2015): The ASPO contain legally binding information for all Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at the University of Würzburg